Getting started with the Admissions process is effortless Give us a call at 1-678-436-8748.
Your success at National High School is our primary purpose.
National High School’s Admissions Department consults with each student, parent, and educator to provide them with the resolution after which students may enroll into various High School Diploma Programs at National High School.
Students may enroll into the following programs at National High School:
High School Diploma Program
Acquiring a high school diploma through National High School’s accredited program is simple.
- Students can transfer into National High School’s diploma program with the credits they’ve earned from previous high schools, as long as we have a transcript in hand. The evaluation is done prior to enrollment at no cost to the applicant!
- National High School’s platform allows for students who have been previously home schooled to integrate their home school experience, as long as a transcript is provided.
- International Students seeking to earn an American diploma with recognition from the US Department of Education may do so through National High School.
- National High School currently serves students in over 90 countries throughout the world..
- To best serve our international students, National High School uses an external agency to evaluate all international transcripts and school records. Students submitting a foreign transcripts to NHS are to follow these procedures:
Please mail certified copies of all school records to:
- There is a $150 fee for the evaluation of these records aside from tuition costs for the diploma program. Students can mail a check or money order, or use a Credit Card authorization form to provide National High School with the necessary payment information.
- The evaluation of foreign transcripts can take approximately 7 to 10 business days to complete. Please keep this in mind if you are enrolling in NHS and will be sending us a foreign transcript for evaluation. Evaluation of foreign/international transcripts can take up to 30 days depending on the complexity and research required
Credit Recovery Program
National High School’s Credit Recovery Program allows for full-time students enrolled in traditional, brick and mortar schools to take the credits they need to meet their resident high school’s graduation requirements.
Individual Course Program
National High School's Individual Course Program allows students in transition to choose from National High School’s course selections and meet the requirements of the program they choose to move onto post receipt of credits earned at National High School.
To enroll into the Individual Course Program, students will still be required to provide National High School with proof of eighth grade completion and promotion to the ninth grade. Upon evaluation of these documents, your admissions advisor may require additional documentation (i.e. transcripts)
National High School’s Enrichment Program, allows students to prepare themselves for high school and provides them with supplemental courses they need to augment their educational path. Students may audit a course through National High School at anytime.
Students will not earn credits for courses taken through our Enrichment Program.
- Students enrolling into National High School must display a clear understanding of the English Language
- Students enrolling into National High School must provide the Admissions Department with one or all of the following documents:
- Proof of eighth grade completion from an accredited institution or a home school.
- Transcripts from accredited institutions the student attended previously.
Your Admissions Advisor will guide you through this process and provide you with a free evaluation prior to enrollment to provide you with your best options.
To help you gather the following documents, National High School offers you the following tools and policies:
- Credit Transfer Request
- Transcript Request Form
- Home School Policy
Remember, you may contact our qualified faculty directly at 1-678-436-8748 and we will gladly guide you through this process.