Basic Auto Repair
The Basic Auto Repair course focuses on basic auto repair from bumper to bumper, and teaches students how to diagnose and repair basic systems including: brakes, electronics, suspension, electrical and engine performance. Students may use their own cars as a project throughout the summer and learn to use computerized diagnostic equipment as well as how to utilize other online materials relating to the automotive industry.
High School Course Materials
You’ll get textbooks, eBooks, and all study materials for one low price of $299. You also get teacher support, unlimited tutoring and access to the online student community for 24/7 assistance.
What You’ll Study
Courses beyond National High School's graduation requirements are considered to be electives, but repetition of courses is not acceptable for high school credit. When choosing electives with your child, we recommend that you consider your child's interests and hobbies and try to do electives that appeal to the student. Please note that the list below does not provide a course description for each elective. We consider it your responsibility to do the research to find what is part of each high school course.
Some electives will result in a more academically superior education for a student. Also, keep in mind that some scholarship applications ask a high-school counselor to evaluate the academic rigor of a student's curriculum. Electives and other choices play a significant role in determining this information. When choosing electives for a college bound student, make sure to choose more academic electives like an additional math, science, social studies, foreign language, etc.
Your jouney to a better career and a brighter future - Click Here
to Start right away
Discuss with Us
Click Here to request for information, one of our representatives will get in touch with you soon to address all your queries.
Academic Environment and Student Achievement:
- National High School’s courses are designed to challenge our students. Each course includes extensive professional-level readings supplemental to the assigned text or texts, and requires the assimilation and measurable application of large blocks of knowledge.
- Assignments are designed to promote strong critical thinking, analytical, and communicative skills. Each course has been developed and reviewed by multiple field experts, and is subject to regular revision, as the faculty, administration and National Advisory Council deems appropriate.
- In tandem with course syllabi and programmatic development, faculties of the highest caliber (nationally-recruited) select and approve the text or texts and readings for each course.
- Each course (general education courses, core courses, specialized field-specific courses) requires several critical reading/writing assignments (with emphasis on both content analysis and communicative skills), three exams, a comprehensive final examination, with an approved proctor in place. The final examinations are notably challenging, as they require thorough assimilation of ALL course materials.
- Qualified faculty and significant learning resources are in place to facilitate and foster student success: that is the High School’s ultimate objective. At the same time, it befalls the student to produce work worthy of the diploma for which he or she is a candidate and such standards of excellence.